Numerous women dining establishment owners and supervisors have learned how to drive a starving crowd to their restaurants on a shoe string budget plan.
On the other hand,many men dining establishment owners and supervisors appear most likely to stick to the status quo and many keep using traditional marketing methods even while they continue to lose cash.
The issue with traditional dining establishment marketing methods is that they are getting progressively more costly while they are proving to be less and less reliable.
Perhaps a psychologists can give insight to why women are taking the lead in using non-traditional dining establishment methods in the dining establishment organization. This appears odd due to the fact that we know that men are generally more willing to take a risk.
Never-the less,women appear to be the more aggressive gender when it comes to dining establishment marketing.
Here are a few of the many non-traditional marketing methods women are now using:
1. Females are using far less television,print and radio marketing.
2. They are doing a far better task of catching consumer information such as names,addresses,birthdays,anniversaries and crucial email addresses.
3. Females are doing a lot of direct-mail advertising promotions and they are doing much more email promotions to their consumer information base.
4. They are making the most of the power of news release. Perhaps they are more effective in this location due to the fact that a fantastic news release need to strike an emotional button in the reader and we all know that women stand out when it comes to tuning into emotions.
5. Females know what their “Unique Selling Proposition” or “USP” is and they can plainly explain it in one to three sentences. They do not try to be all things to all people when it comes to marketing their dining establishment.
6. Females do a far better task of negotiating and with these abilities,they have the ability to buy marketing for 10% to 50% on the dollar. Every dollar conserved on marketing and marketing (as long as the marketing brings in the same quantity of organization) goes straight to the bottom line as revenue.
7. Females are using the power of the Internet to generate clients and conserve approximately 90% of the common cost of generating a brand-new or repeat consumer.
8. Females do a much better task of tracking marketing projects than men do. This truth alone supplies them with the proof they require to drop traditional marketing methods that are not working and broaden the use of non-traditional dining establishment methods that are working.
In addition women seem to do a superior job in keeping up with replacement parts for restaurant equipment that breaks frequently. Here is one manufacturer they go to for stocking up quality replacement parts: